What Display To Use Craft/vendor Show

Baking By cupcakesbykarla7 Updated 26 Feb 2016 , 6:50pm by cupcakesbykarla7

cupcakesbykarla7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakesbykarla7 Posted 26 Feb 2016 , 4:27pm
post #1 of 3

I was invited to attend a vendor/craft show in two weeks and have no clue how I'm going to display my cupcakes and cake pops.  

I am making at least 200 cupcakes and about 50 cake pops, and have a 7ft round table.  I kind of want to display them in a platter or cookie sheet, but I also want to cover them. I also thought of cupcake stands but if I use that, they won't be covered.

Please help!!!!

Thanks,

Karla

Read more at http://www.cakecentral.com/forum/conversation/start#Pdyb3vcfMSyhffDR.99

I was invited to attend a vendor/craft show in two weeks and have no clue how I'm going to display my cupcakes and cake pops. 

I am making at least 200 cupcakes and about 50 cake pops, and have a 7ft round table.  I kind of want to display them in a platter or cookie sheet, but I also want to cover them. I also thought of cupcake stands but if I use that, they won't be covered.

Please help!!!!

Thanks,

Karla

2 replies
-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 26 Feb 2016 , 6:19pm
post #2 of 3

karla, your post disappears after a while so i thought i'd re-post it for you -- at this point it doesn't show in the list of new posts either -- they might fix it going forward but here it is:

Please help!!!!

Thanks,

Karla

cupcakesbykarla7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cupcakesbykarla7 Posted 26 Feb 2016 , 6:50pm
post #3 of 3

Yes K8memphis, I don't know why, I put it in twice and don't know what happened. Thank you!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%