Cupcake Baby Buggy Instructions

Decorating By sparkledee3 Updated 5 Jul 2015 , 9:07pm by sparkledee3

sparkledee3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparkledee3 Posted 3 Jul 2015 , 4:40am
post #1 of 3

I'm trying to find instructions on how to make that adorable baby buggy cupcake "cake" for my DIL's shower. I've never done anything like this before and have lots of questions. I can't find any info on it Other than the photo. It's the white and blue buggy out of cupcakes. Can anyone help me find instructions? Thanks!

2 replies
CakeCanvas Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CakeCanvas Posted 5 Jul 2015 , 12:57am
post #2 of 3

Hi, 

I googled and this is what I found

http://www.lahootbakery.com/a-baby-buggy-cupcake-cake/

I wasn't completely sure what kind of baby buggy you were looking for; but with this template you could just replace the cakes used for the wheels as cupcakes as well and change the design to fit your needs.

Hope it helps! 

sparkledee3 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sparkledee3 Posted 5 Jul 2015 , 9:07pm
post #3 of 3

@CakeCanvas, Thank you! I did find that last night too and think I will definitely modify the design a bit. Since there will be plenty of cupcakes for everyone and seconds for some that want it,  I'm thinking of making the wheels as special "mommy and daddy cakes."  My son and daughter in law both love my carrot cake recipe. I make the batter and leave the nuts out of hers since she doesn't like nuts, then add them to my sons cake since he loves them. They can remove the wheels and take them home to eat or freeze for later. I think they are made from 6" cakes.

I'm so happy I found this site. You are all AMAZING! 

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%