Has Anyone Bought The White Flower Cake Shoppe Tutorials?

Decorating By nancylee61 Updated 20 Jun 2015 , 9:48pm by Apti

nancylee61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylee61 Posted 20 Jun 2015 , 1:13am
post #1 of 4

There's a coupon for 20% off on Facebook, but still - $45 for the signature flower tutorial seems pretty steep. If you've bought it, is it worth it in that you can actually make those flowers after watching it? 

Thanks,

Nancy

3 replies
Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 20 Jun 2015 , 4:51am
post #2 of 4

NancyLee~~There is an extensive thread on CakeCentral about the White Flower Cake Shoppe signature flowers,

http://www.cakecentral.com/forum/t/744735/white-flower-cake-shoppe-signature-flower

However....there is good news!  I received a gift subscription ($30 a year) for the site:  My Cake School . com (I spaced it out in case the CC website blocks the url).

I just watched the tutorial on these flowers and it was excellent.  Also, you get a whole year's worth of really great tutorials.  I really think this is by far the better option for purchase.   The tutorial on the site is called:  How to Pipe Large Frosting Flowers

nancylee61 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nancylee61 Posted 20 Jun 2015 , 5:45pm
post #3 of 4

Thank you, Apti! Much appreciated! 

Nancy

Apti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Apti Posted 20 Jun 2015 , 9:48pm
post #4 of 4

Glad I could share the information.  I'm a hobby baker for the past 5 years and have gotten good/passable at most of the techniques seen on the CakeCentral gallery.  I was actually surprised at how much I like the tutorials available on my cake school. com !    I've learned that although I purchased enough fondant tools and molds to start my own bakery; I really like working with buttercream and chocolate.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%