MrsMissey Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MrsMissey Posted 31 May 2005 , 11:30pm
post #31 of 41
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashianadotkom

HI MISSEY
Can you please give me any tips how you got into baking for a restaurant

Thanks so much

Sorry...I just happened to see this post!

..it was purely by accident that I started baking for restaurants! i'm on the Board of Directors for a few local organizations and whenever I would go to a meeting I would bake something and take it to the meeting. One of my fellow directors, who just happened to be in the restaurant business, kept saying "Man...you ought to sell this stuff"! He finally convinced me and the rest is history. We live in such a small town that word got around fast and before you know it, several other local restaurants started calling and asking if I would make their desserts as well! Kinda funny...it's gotten to the point where people go into the restaurants and ask if they sell Missey's desserts! It makes me laugh because I'm just a housewife who likes to bake! Thanks for asking!!

nanni Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanni Posted 5 Jun 2005 , 9:41pm
post #32 of 41

Everyone please add me to the recipe collection listing!!! My email is

[email protected] Thanks to everyone!!

Calejo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Calejo Posted 6 Jun 2005 , 12:12am
post #33 of 41

Me too! Dawn, I love your buttercream and trying new things! I would love to have your recipes as well.

[email protected]

nanascakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
nanascakes Posted 29 Jun 2005 , 4:56am
post #34 of 41

Dawn, I would really like to have the recipes for the doctored mixes also. Thanks! [email protected]

KezzaG Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KezzaG Posted 5 Aug 2005 , 3:34pm
post #35 of 41

Hi Dawn, I would really love your recipes too!!! I'm very new to all this and based in the UK so trying to get lots of ideas and your recipes sound mouthwatering icon_biggrin.gif

I'm so impressed with this website!! thumbs_up.gif

[email protected]

becca0926 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
becca0926 Posted 11 Aug 2005 , 2:38am
post #36 of 41

I would also love to have recipes.Thanks.Sound wonderful

[email protected]

MarinersFan Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MarinersFan Posted 12 Aug 2005 , 5:24am
post #37 of 41

you can download the pricing matrix here
http://www.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-5711.html

ljberry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ljberry Posted 13 Aug 2005 , 8:24pm
post #38 of 41

cali4dawn,
I'm new to this site and really enjoy reading everyone's ideas and experiences. I would also like your recipes for doctored cakes. My email is [email protected]. Thanks, Leah Berry

loree001 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
loree001 Posted 14 Aug 2005 , 5:44pm
post #39 of 41

Cali4Dawn, I would also love your recipes, someone mentioned a frugal recipe section, what a GREAT idea! We have to get our costs down if we want to profit!

godsgrace Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
godsgrace Posted 22 Aug 2005 , 3:10pm
post #40 of 41

I would love to have your receipes. I to use doctored cake mixes since the taste is better and the cost cheaper. Bless you for sharing.

[email protected]

Mac Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mac Posted 24 Aug 2005 , 1:51am
post #41 of 41

I actually use the books "The Cake Mix Doctor" and "The Chocolate Cake Mix Doctor" for alot of my recipes. I have an super moist red velvet recipe (scratch) that I use, but I have used the recipe from the cake mix doctor book. And people rave about it! But they really rant and rave about the scratch RV.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%