Trade Show Display.

Lounge By storestore Updated 20 May 2015 , 2:31am by storestore

storestore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
storestore Posted 21 Apr 2015 , 1:39pm
post #1 of 5

Hi, all.

I'm looking for unique, appealing, and functional ideas for toting and displaying 200 cupcakes for my first trade show. I thought about having 1 of each flavor strictly for display on my table and then storing the rest behind me in several of those plastic cosmetic drawers you can buy at the department store... just put cupcake liners in them. Only thing is that's not very appealing. I suppose I could store them under my table as well where they can't be seen. What do you guys do?

4 replies
Snowflakebunny23 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Snowflakebunny23 Posted 21 Apr 2015 , 2:09pm
post #2 of 5

3x cupcake towers?  Would look wicked and a big one can hold a lot of cupcakes.  Good luck!

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 21 Apr 2015 , 3:03pm
post #3 of 5

As a consumer what I would find appealing is a cupcake tower like snowflakebunny said with a giant cupcake on the top.  That would grab my attention.

remnant3333 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
remnant3333 Posted 22 Apr 2015 , 12:38pm
post #4 of 5

Cupcake tower would be awesome. She also wants to know what is best way to store them while transporting the cupcakes to wherever she is going. I only do this as a hobby so I have never made that many (200) cupcakes. I am sure many here will know the answer for carrying that many around. 

storestore Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
storestore Posted 20 May 2015 , 2:31am
post #5 of 5

Thanks everyone!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%