Martha Stewart Glitter Set

Decorating By SweetShop5 Updated 19 Apr 2015 , 11:13am by SweetShop5

SweetShop5 Posted 18 Apr 2015 , 8:19pm
post #1 of 3

Hi everyone, I was hoping someone could help me with a few questions regarding the Martha Stewart glitter set. I actually just purchased it today (http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91tF3uh5fWL._SL1500_.jpg). My questions are:

-Is this similar to disco dust? To me it seems like it is.

-The package says its acid free and non-toxic, so I'm assuming I can use it on details for cakes? I would never use this on the cake itself, its only for details that nobody really eats.

Thank you :)

2 replies
maybenot Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 2:51am
post #2 of 3

As I understand this kit, it is plastic/polyester glitter and not glass glitter, so you can use it on things that will definitely removed and not eaten.  If itt's non-toxic and made of plastic, then yes, it's just like disco dust.

SweetShop5 Posted 19 Apr 2015 , 11:13am
post #3 of 3


Quote by @maybenot on 8 hours ago

As I understand this kit, it is plastic/polyester glitter and not glass glitter, so you can use it on things that will definitely removed and not eaten.  If itt's non-toxic and made of plastic, then yes, it's just like disco dust.


Perfect, thanks so much for your help!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%