What Is This Technique Called?

Decorating By vianrey Updated 9 Feb 2015 , 7:47am by jessicake

vianrey Posted 29 Jan 2015 , 10:57pm
post #1 of 4

AI have been asked to make this cake but im mpt sure how to make the fondant on the bottom tier like that.....how wpuld I google that? Also how canni get the beads to be so perfect like that? Thank you for your advice in advance!!!![IMG]http://www.cakecentral.com/content/type/61/id/3326060/width/200/height/400[/IMG]

3 replies
johnson6ofus Posted 29 Jan 2015 , 11:32pm
post #2 of 4



"messy ruffle"?

Cookie4 Posted 30 Jan 2015 , 12:37am
post #3 of 4

For the pearls, just buy one of the Wilton mats that is blue.  It has a pearl (one size only) and it will save you money. 

jessicake Posted 9 Feb 2015 , 7:47am
post #4 of 4

Its hard to tell, but it might be the same as this one:


Quote by @%username% on %date%