Plastic Cupcake Containers

Baking By scrumptious16 Updated 20 Nov 2014 , 8:46pm by kazita

scrumptious16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumptious16 Posted 20 Nov 2014 , 7:45pm
post #1 of 3

I have used cupcakes boxes for a couple of years now and am finally realizing that they seem to dry out faster then if I keep them in my plastic carryout containers. So now I'm looking around for a place where I can purchase plastic cupcake holders to use instead of boxes. They seem to be more expensive, but if the cupcakes are dry, I won't have to worry about buying containers because no one will purchase my cupcakes! I am located in the US, so if any of you have any suggestions I would appreciate it. Also worried about purchasing a huge amount and then having them be too small. My frosting is pretty high and I wouldn't want to smush it! Thanks for the help!

2 replies
leah_s Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leah_s Posted 20 Nov 2014 , 8:33pm
post #2 of 3

Google "clamshell cupcake containers"

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 20 Nov 2014 , 8:42pm
post #3 of 3

Ahttps://cakearts.3dcartstores.com/mobile/decopac-cc-clam-12-cupcake-clamshell.html This is what I buy from my local cake store.....they dont have them on thier website but I called them....they will sell them in bulk for $1.30 a piece.....Google the stores name to get thier information.....

The Vanilla Bean madison Wisconsin.....

I too make my frosting high and mine fit in these just fine.....you didnt say if you wanted single cupcake clamshells or more...I dont sell my cuocakes I just use these to transport them to where im going...if you need single cupcake clamshells do as leah said and Google them....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%