Small Woodgrain Impression?

Decorating By faithc24 Updated 13 Nov 2014 , 9:03pm by FlourPots

faithc24 Posted 13 Nov 2014 , 6:32pm
post #1 of 4

AI have looked everywhere on the internet and even ordered the wrong tool that ended up being way too big. Can someone please tell me what mat or roller leaves the small detailed wood pattern I see on so many cakes. I'm posting an example. It's the pattern you see on the door on the bottom tier! I need this cake tool! I love it! Thanks!! :grin: hope the picture shows up!

[IMG ALT=""][/IMG]

3 replies
FlourPots Posted 13 Nov 2014 , 7:14pm
post #2 of 4

Looks like it's the mat in this set:

faithc24 Posted 13 Nov 2014 , 8:31pm
post #3 of 4

AThat looks like it! Thanks so much! I kept typing in wood grain. Maybe that was my issue. :grin: Thanks again!! Ordering it now!! Woohoo!

FlourPots Posted 13 Nov 2014 , 9:03pm
post #4 of 4

You're welcome :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%