Leave It To Disney -- Light Show On Wedding Cake

Decorating By -K8memphis Updated 4 Oct 2014 , 4:06pm by mattyeatscakes

-K8memphis Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
-K8memphis Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 12:25pm
post #1 of 9

i just saw on the news this morning that disney has beautiful ever changing dancing light displays on their wedding cakes-- it can display scroll work and all kinds of decor, exploding or dissolving lights even photos and they said it was interactive --i noticed the cake did not look entirely white though it looked like a very mild frosty chocolate so the light display would show up i guess --

what will they think up next -- i can't find anything on the internet about the cake but the following link shows similar effects to this -- or just do a you tube search for arc de triomphe tour de france

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=arc%20de%20triomphe%20tour%20de%20france&qs=n&form=QBVR&pq=arc%20de%20triomphe%20tour%20de%20france&sc=1-30&sp=-1&sk=#view=detail&mid=7715D2B7B57D6D1924F17715D2B7B57D6D1924F1

like that ^^^ only on a cake -- wow

8 replies
-K8memphis Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 12:28pm
post #2 of 9

wonder how long before wilton has a version on the shelves at hobby lobby hahahahaha

JanDunlevy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanDunlevy Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 1:41pm
post #3 of 9

ASomeone shared the link with me on my FB page. My jaw dropped open. It was incredible and I can't begin to fathom how they did it. Guess it's part of the magic!

Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 1:42pm
post #4 of 9

I saw that.  To be honest, I prefer a beautifully decorated cake. For those who haven't seen it, here is a link http://io9.com/ingest-a-fairy-tale-with-disneys-projection-mapping-wed-1642076092

-K8memphis Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 1:45pm
post #5 of 9

got some pictures off the tv -- i cropped all of them but i don't know how to find the cropped ones-- anyhow -- you can get the picture from these --

-K8memphis Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 1:47pm
post #6 of 9

another design

-K8memphis Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 1:57pm
post #7 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goreti 

To be honest, I prefer a beautifully decorated cake.

c'mon, goreti, 'lighten' up :lol: jk jk jk jk -- i couldn't resist :-D

and thanks for the link

Goreti Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Goreti Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 2:27pm
post #8 of 9

Quote:

Originally Posted by -K8memphis 

c'mon, goreti, 'lighten' up :lol: jk jk jk jk -- i couldn't resist :-D

and thanks for the link

good one  lol

mattyeatscakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mattyeatscakes Posted 4 Oct 2014 , 4:06pm
post #9 of 9

AMy jaw just dropped!!!!! I will forever be a princess and a little kid at heart, and love anything disney related! Beautiful :)

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%