Cupcake Bar Toppings

Baking By sjlawrence Updated 16 Sep 2014 , 7:58am by cookieszeal

sjlawrence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sjlawrence Posted 14 Sep 2014 , 10:23pm
post #1 of 5

I am making a cupcake bar for a wedding.  I want to make a lot of variety.  Is there a place where you can purchase just a few items for topping?  There used to be a Mr. Bulky's and you could buy by the pound there but they closed.  Is there anywhere online? I hate to buy a full package of something if I only need about 8 pieces.  Thank you!

4 replies
cake4court Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake4court Posted 15 Sep 2014 , 12:26am
post #2 of 5

what kind of toppings are you looking for? some grocery stores still have candy/chocolate/nuts/dried fruits in bulk...sometimes in the organic section especially...

sjlawrence Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sjlawrence Posted 16 Sep 2014 , 2:08am
post #3 of 5

Yes, something like that.  I'll check there. Thank you!

cake4court Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cake4court Posted 16 Sep 2014 , 3:02am
post #4 of 5

no problem, also if you can find an old fashioned candy store you can buy most things by the pound or 1/2 pound there!

cookieszeal Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cookieszeal Posted 16 Sep 2014 , 7:58am
post #5 of 5

I understand what you mean about buying by the bulk. I have only started baking myself and I only make a couple of cupcakes at a time. Unfortunately, most baking supplies come in big packages. I guess I will have to bake everyday to use them all up! LOL. I found this website for cupcake toppings and I like their items. I just want to share, because you might like their items too. Check this out.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%