I got some new icing tips at a small specialty store. They put their (rather large) price tags on each tip. I soaked the tips and got the paper part of the tags off but am having trouble with the adhesive. Any non-toxic suggestions for this? Google was unhelpful today and I didn't see anything about this in a cakecentral search. Thanks!
I assume they are metal tips. A little Goo Gone or Goof Off should do the trick.
Thank you and yes, they are metal tips. I had thought of my Goo Gone, but don't like the toxicity and the smell of it. I just used (lots of) elbow grease and a scrubber and finally got it all off.