Pixie Dust (Mica Glitter)

Business By littlecake Updated 16 Mar 2014 , 8:16pm by littlecake

littlecake Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 9:37pm
post #1 of 8

Have not been on here in years......started painting faces as a side biz...ordered some glitter and they sent the kinda stuff I used on cakes for a fraction of the price....






just thought I'd share.


I hesitated because I knew it might freak some people out thinking it was poison  or something...but to use in kids make up around their mouths it would have to be non toxic.


I was really surprised it was the same thing when I got it in...and it can be bought by the pound for 40 bucks.

7 replies
Godot Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 9:40pm
post #2 of 8

ANon-toxic is not the same as edible.

morganchampagne Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 9:48pm
post #3 of 8

AIt's craft.plastic glitter. Its not going to kill you, but its not food, meaning it's not made to be edible, meaning its considered inedible nmaterial.

In addition, it can wreak havoc on people with digestive and stomach issues.

morganchampagne Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 9:53pm
post #4 of 8

AIf you (not directed at anybody, a general you) insist on using it, might as well go to Michaels and buy the non toxic craft glitter. Same exact stuff.

maybenot Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 10:39pm
post #5 of 8

AI used the link to look at the products. All I see is 'polyester' in every description--another word for plastic.

It's NOT to be eaten!!!!!!!!!!If you use it, it MUST be on something that will NOT be consumed.

-K8memphis Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 11:21pm
post #6 of 8

hi kathy! great to see you--you still in oklahoma?

BrandisBaked Posted 15 Mar 2014 , 11:26pm
post #7 of 8

AI pour milk on it and eat it with a spoon. Tasty! ;-)

littlecake Posted 16 Mar 2014 , 8:16pm
post #8 of 8

Quote by @%username% on %date%