Former Cc "stalker" Turned Member :)

Lounge By JessicaHall1022 Updated 30 Jan 2014 , 3:53am by MBalaska

JessicaHall1022 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessicaHall1022 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:04pm
post #1 of 8

Hi All!

My name is Jessica and I've been a CC forum stalker for a while, but was recently encouraged by a decorator friend to join officially.  I started my home-based business over the summer of 2013 after a lifetime of loving to bake (and always feeling a little let down whenever I bought a bakery cake).  I'm nowhere near the level of decorator talent that I see on here, but I love to learn :)

~Jess

7 replies
cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:16pm
post #2 of 8

ALol I had the shock of my life when I read the title!! "Stalker turns member"!!! Anyway welcome to CC!! Can't wait to see some of your work.

JessicaHall1022 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JessicaHall1022 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:37pm
post #3 of 8

LOL, thank you, I thought it was a little on a warped side of funny, which is pretty much my sense of humor in a nutshell.

Danilou Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Danilou Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:39pm
post #4 of 8

lol....Same here. Especially after cake central has had an issue with spam this week.

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 29 Jan 2014 , 11:39pm
post #5 of 8

AThat's great, I love people with a great sense of humour

vldutoit Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
vldutoit Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 1:15am
post #6 of 8

AWelcome to Cake Central.

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 3:40am
post #7 of 8

Welcome!  Hope you have a positive experience here.  I have and I enjoy learning from those who are willing to share their expertise and experiences.  There's a lot to learn in this business/hobby.  Some will be gained with the help of others, and some will be gained by your own experiences/research/sharing.  It can be a fun place to share with others who have your same interests at heart.

MBalaska Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MBalaska Posted 30 Jan 2014 , 3:53am
post #8 of 8

Welcome Jessica:  Hope you discover lots of tips and techniques to use and enjoy.

Cheers,

mb

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%