Where Can I Find This...

Decorating By suzied Updated 19 Jan 2014 , 6:49am by suzied

suzied Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 5:08am
post #1 of 4

       the pattern at the bottom of the cake, pls.

3 replies
kathyw Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 5:42am
post #2 of 4

ADo you mean the the flower and leaves? It looks like the tea rose patchwork cutter. I could be wrong but it looks embossed and painted rather than cut out.

suzied Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 6:26am
post #3 of 4

You are close. thanks Kathy. I wonder whether there is cutter/embosser with the exact pattern though? I want only to emboss it and then paint, like you said.  Failing which, I will enlarge and trace it and transfer on to the cake. will keep searching.

suzied Posted 19 Jan 2014 , 6:49am
post #4 of 4

Got it!   Its the patch work cutter rose garland set.  thanks for the tip - Kathy

Quote by @%username% on %date%