cakechic87 Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 2:12pm
post #1 of

What number/type of tip was used to make the "ruffles" or "wraps" on this cake? I know the roses were done with a tip 1M or 2D....

2 replies
-K8memphis Posted 16 Jan 2014 , 2:16pm
post #2 of

124 maybe


kinda depends on the exact size of the cake but if you're using those tips for the roses on the right size cake you can get there (ruffles) with a 124-126 type tip

Quote by @%username% on %date%