Who Am I ? - Cc Member Guess

Lounge By ApplegumPam Updated 10 Jan 2014 , 3:09pm by kazita

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 11:51pm
post #181 of 249

I think we should let this one go. No one needs to know they are the most disliked. what purpose would that serve, except to be hurtful?

BatterUpCake Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
BatterUpCake Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 11:52pm
post #182 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by enga 

Nope, um um, not SCP1127

Crack addict??? No poo?!?!?I missed my cakey friends! Luckily I still had some of them

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 9 Jan 2014 , 11:54pm
post #183 of 249

AAwwww Thankyou enga, you're a sweetheart. Batterupcake I don't know how anyone can think you are mean, I think you are really kind and have read many a thread where you have helped people out.

DeliciousDesserts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
DeliciousDesserts Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:04am
post #184 of 249

So, who was it?

enga Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:04am
post #185 of 249

Okay, the answer should have been no one. For all of you who answered "is it me", For shame, I don't dislike anyone on this forum although I don't agree with some members. I cant say that I really dislike them.

The answer was me, I feel like the most disliked member on CC. And Shanter you are so right but that's how I feel, humiliated and I shouldn't, nobody should.

This game made me look at CC in a different way and it was fun playing it, I feel like I got to know everyone that posted a little better. Hope more fun threads like this pop up in the future.

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:09am
post #186 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by BatterUpCake 

I think we should let this one go. No one needs to know they are the most disliked. what purpose would that serve, except to be hurtful?

I heartily agree with this!

cakealicious7 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakealicious7 Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 12:09am
post #187 of 249

AEnga I'm sooo angry at you right now!! How could you think that you're the most disliked person on CC?? People have disagreed with each other but I doubt anybody really hates anybody else, you're a sweet and kind person and don think otherwise!!

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 7:37am
post #188 of 249

Quote:

Okay, the answer should have been no one. For all of you who answered "is it me", For shame, I don't dislike anyone on this forum although I don't agree with some members. I cant say that I really dislike them.

The answer was me, I feel like the most disliked member on CC. And Shanter you are so right but that's how I feel, humiliated and I shouldn't, nobody should.

This game made me look at CC in a different way and it was fun playing it, I feel like I got to know everyone that posted a little better. Hope more fun threads like this pop up in the future.

Gosh,,,,, I go out to pick up my new set of WHEELS.... and you lot de-rail it again..

Geez Enga... you mean you are not all 'rainbows & unicorns'  ??

I must truly live in another universe..... or I am old enough to not REALLY care what people think about me.

HOW much REAL hurt can a bunch of crazy CC members inflict? 
Seriously - it always bothers me when people get all put out for what it said or how it is said ....  it is as simple as hanging up the phone on somebody who is making nuisance calls.

Do you really lost sleep about what goes on here?

Geez - there are so many FAKE identiities on here you are probably worrying about what a cat thinks of you

Godot Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Godot Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 8:11am
post #189 of 249

AWhy feel sorry for yourself over a bunch of people you've never met? Talk about a thread-killer. You just peed in everyone's coffee. We were all rolling along having a great time with this fun thread and then..... this.

Sheesh.

kazita Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 9:26am
post #190 of 249

AWell now that's just hurtful to say...im sure she will read those post and again feel bad...dont really understand why people have to be hurtful here...:(

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 9:39am
post #191 of 249
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApplegumPam 

Quote:

Gosh,,,,, I go out to pick up my new set of WHEELS.... and you lot de-rail it again..

Geez Enga... you mean you are not all 'rainbows & unicorns'  ??

I must truly live in another universe..... or I am old enough to not REALLY care what people think about me.

HOW much REAL hurt can a bunch of crazy CC members inflict? 
Seriously - it always bothers me when people get all put out for what it said or how it is said ....  it is as simple as hanging up the phone on somebody who is making nuisance calls.

Do you really lost sleep about what goes on here?

Geez - there are so many FAKE identiities on here you are probably worrying about what a cat thinks of you

No I'm not rainbows and unicorns my name is Black Widow legally, that rainbows and such is the term I was given and I ran with it. I don't care what people think about me "obvi". I do care about being able to post and reply to posts in peace without being nit picked and ridiculed for said posts and threads. Yeah, like that's going to ever happen.

How many threads of yours have been derailed or outright deleted? How many threads of mine have you seen derailed and deleted by people who have responded to this thread?

That's where the humiliation factor comes in, others can but I cant. How many time have you seen me say "sorry OP for posting OT". That's because I respect other peoples threads. The one and only reason I even posted  "is the most disliked CC member" is because while I was enjoying your thread I was being humiliated on another thread by the same members that posted on here.

Sugar coated, dipped in syrup, rainbows and unicorns, migraines and barf, sticky kids, and youtube video answers. You think I don't notice these barbs? Then you want to turn it around and call me a whiner.  Girl Please, I'm far from it. As a matter of fact I'm above it. Cuz I'm still here and like I said "I'm not going, this is the best site I've ever known, there's no way I'll ever let you go, no no no no, I'm not living without you, I don't want to be freeeeeeeeee!. Haaaa haaaa haa.

Don't worry I wont reply to anymore of your posts, that's a promise. Just know this, I'm here, I may be Black, I may even be ugly, but I'm here! (in my best Miss Celi voice) lol.

Thank you and good night (Russell Simmons voice).

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:00am
post #192 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot 

Why feel sorry for yourself over a bunch of people you've never met? Talk about a thread-killer. You just peed in everyone's coffee. We were all rolling along having a great time with this fun thread and then..... this.

Sheesh.

Yeah, whateves Betty

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:00am
post #193 of 249

ASure have been lots of post lately bashing people....thought this was a cake site not a lets gang up on the newbies or even better try and run someone off that's been here for awhile...I keep trying to avoid all the post but its getting really hard to not say anything...

Annabakescakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Annabakescakes Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:02am
post #194 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot 

Why feel sorry for yourself over a bunch of people you've never met? Talk about a thread-killer. You just peed in everyone's coffee. We were all rolling along having a great time with this fun thread and then..... this.

Sheesh.

Yeah, this.

ApplegumPam Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:06am
post #195 of 249

I am sorry Enga.... I just don't understand ANY of your post above... call me naive... heck even call me stupid ..... I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

All I was saying was ... geez - this was meant to be a bit of fun - not meant to pick on people or for anybody to get all morose or deep & meaningful.... it was just mean to be FUN !!

Honestly, I walked away from CC for a long time - and still only come here from time - I don't understand the whole.....  LOVE the site but hate everybody on it ..... or LOVE the site but hate the way people make me feel.....  

IF there is EVER a time where I think it is sucking the life out of me .... I turn the computer off - go for a walk in the garden adn talk to some REAL people.

You know - the ones that ARE your REAL friends - the LIVE ones..... not the fake ones that only live on the internet.

Every day we wake up ..... we have a choice to be happy or not..... that is OUR choice

WHY are you allowing something as trivial as 'I don't know what'  to upset you so?   

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:08am
post #196 of 249

AWell arent we all up to fighting...in the middle of the night and wanting to run someone off...you all complain about newbies being rude and some of you are just down right mean!!

ApplegumPam Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:11am
post #197 of 249

Quote:

Originally Posted by kazita 

Well arent we all up to fighting...in the middle of the night and wanting to run someone off...you all complain about newbies being rude and some of you are just down right mean!!

How so??

mcaulir Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mcaulir Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:12am
post #198 of 249

Quote:

No I'm not rainbows and unicorns my name is Black Widow legally, that rainbows and such is the term I was given and I ran with it. I don't care what people think about me "obvi". I do care about being able to post and reply to posts in peace without being nit picked and ridiculed for said posts and threads. Yeah, like that's going to ever happen.

How many threads of yours have been derailed or outright deleted? How many threads of mine have you seen derailed and deleted by people who have responded to this thread?

That's where the humiliation factor comes in, others can but I cant. How many time have you seen me say "sorry OP for posting OT". That's because I respect other peoples threads. The one and only reason I even posted  "is the most disliked CC member" is because while I was enjoying your thread I was being humiliated on another thread by the same members that posted on here.

Sugar coated, dipped in syrup, rainbows and unicorns, migraines and barf, sticky kids, and youtube video answers. You think I don't notice these barbs? Then you want to turn it around and call me a whiner.  Girl Please, I'm far from it. As a matter of fact I'm above it. Cuz I'm still here and like I said "I'm not going, this is the best site I've ever known, there's no way I'll ever let you go, no no no no, I'm not living without you, I don't want to be freeeeeeeeee!. Haaaa haaaa haa.

Don't worry I wont reply to anymore of your posts, that's a promise. Just know this, I'm here, I may be Black, I may even be ugly, but I'm here! (in my best Miss Celi voice) lol.

Thank you and good night (Russell Simmons voice).

If it makes you feel any better, I don't think I'd have known who you were before this thread.

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:20am
post #199 of 249

A

Original message sent by ApplegumPam

How so?? REALLY! ! I haven't been here a lot lately than when I do come on there are post like ..irritating newbies as the name of the thread or ill be reading the threads and its like you guys are board or something and you'll just fight among the group that's usually here...you guys can be down right catty! !

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:25am
post #200 of 249

AOh PLEASE no-one has a thing to say...thats not l like this group to be at a loss for words

ApplegumPam Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:25am
post #201 of 249

Quote:

Quote:

How so??
REALLY! ! I haven't been here a lot lately than when I do come on there are post like ..irritating newbies as the name of the thread or ill be reading the threads and its like you guys are board or something and you'll just fight among the group that's usually here...you guys can be down right catty! !

ummmmmm - check your example..... 5 pages on THAT thread.... don' think you will find a post on it from ME!

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:32am
post #202 of 249

AWasn't saying you were on that thread...was using it as an example of what's been going on here...a thread started like that with a heading like that is for sure gonna run some of the newbies off...and there have been a few newbies actually fighting with the group thats usually here because you guys arent very welcoming....there are sarcastic remarks flying through alot of the threads and your for sure guilty of some of it because ive read it before..

enga Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:36am
post #203 of 249
Quote:

I am sorry Enga.... I just don't understand ANY of your post above... call me naive... heck even call me stupid ..... I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.

All I was saying was ... geez - this was meant to be a bit of fun - not meant to pick on people or for anybody to get all morose or deep & meaningful.... it was just mean to be FUN !!

Honestly, I walked away from CC for a long time - and still only come here from time - I don't understand the whole.....  LOVE the site but hate everybody on it ..... or LOVE the site but hate the way people make me feel.....  

IF there is EVER a time where I think it is sucking the life out of me .... I turn the computer off - go for a walk in the garden adn talk to some REAL people.

You know - the ones that ARE your REAL friends - the LIVE ones..... not the fake ones that only live on the internet.

Every day we wake up ..... we have a choice to be happy or not..... that is OUR choice

WHY are you allowing something as trivial as 'I don't know what'  to upset you so?   

That's the point that you don't get, it's not sucking the life out of me because I refuse to let it. The cakes that are posted on this site are real. I have a full  life outside of CC it seems like others do not. They live for the kill of sucking out hopes and dreams of posters on this site, they revel in it.

Your post was fun and I enjoyed it so much. Believe me I did. Look at  what was posted after I said what I did. It was negative and meant to be hurtful but it didn't hurt me. I don't need anyone to validate who I am or what makes me happy. This site makes me happy because I enjoy the artistic and beautiful contributions that the cake artists share on CC. If I never post again in the threads or forums I'll be okay because that is not what draws me here, the cakes do.

Jennifer Hudson sang the song I quoted in my post, The Color Purple "Miss Celie" the main character. It's a Black thing and I want you to understand what I'm saying.

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:36am
post #204 of 249

AYour being deleted as you type...because your mean!!

ApplegumPam Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:38am
post #205 of 249

I don't see that as a problem - any more than working with a couple of thousand people.

You are always going to find people that you like, that you dislike, that you think are outspoken, similarly you will find the mousey ones who won't say boo, the needy ones that want all the answers. Heck you will even find the sarcastic ones, the pranksters, the jokers

Its called group dynamics....... and seriously I can't think of a more boring place if we were all Stepford Wives.

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:43am
post #206 of 249

ABunch of crap!! I work in a large factory , 5000 people and yes there are all types but there's no one that ive ever met or had to work with who can be so darn catty...your using that as a scape goat to just keep being sarcastic. ..

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:46am
post #207 of 249

AIve been told in my REAL life that im mean and sarcastic....I usually choose not to bring that here but some of you are just getting out of hand with your post...and yes that's plural

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:48am
post #208 of 249

Well, this was a fun thread.
If you have a problem with a thread that is currently going on, or a post in it, flag it for the mods. Or post your concerns is said thread, don't clutter the rest of the forum with it. There is absolutley no need to spoil everyone's fun on what was a drama-free, good hearted game.

I talk to a lot of these lovely ladies on a daily basis, away from CC. They are not 'mean', they are wonderful caring women. What you see is what you get, they aren't saying things about anyone here, that they don't say here.
All this 'reading between the lines' garbage has gotten so ridiculously out of hand. Not every comment has a hidden jab directed at somebody, you're speaking to people of all ages, from all different walks of life, all over the world, and we all view things differently... that means there will be some misunderstandings.
If you don't like the way someone acts on an online forum, I suggets blocking them, flagging their posts for a mod, ignoring the offending thread or finding a forum with only like-minded people.

For the record, applebum is NOT mean. She is pretty gosh darned amazing,

kazita Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:50am
post #209 of 249

A

Original message sent by ApplegumPam

I don't see that as a problem - any more than working with a couple of thousand people.

You are always going to find people that you like, that you dislike, that you think are outspoken, similarly you will find the mousey ones who won't say boo, the needy ones that want all the answers. Heck you will even find the sarcastic ones, the pranksters, the jokers

Its called group dynamics....... and seriously I can't think of a more boring place if we were all Stepford Wives.

So if this is a boring place why are you here??

scrumdiddlycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scrumdiddlycakes Posted 10 Jan 2014 , 10:52am
post #210 of 249

Quote:

So if this is a boring place why are you here??

She meant if we were all behaving like stepford wives, which we are not, it would be boring.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%