How To Price Cakes?

Business By swtangel102 Updated 5 Jan 2014 , 2:05am by SystemMod2

Annabakescakes Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 7:44pm
post #91 of 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by AZCouture 

Oh holy mother of all that is sacred, do not defile this forum with Emil! Unless he's reading a magazine! Eh? Eh? Hahaha!

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I remember that!

Annabakescakes Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 7:46pm
post #92 of 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot 

It will be etched on your retinas until the end of time.

I had actually crammed it all into a little box in my head, with many other revolting and horrific sights (sites) and memories, blessedly forgotten... until now!

AZCouture Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 7:47pm
post #93 of 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by Annabakescakes 

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I remember that!

EPIC.

AZCouture Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 7:48pm
post #94 of 107

Emil sure does get around. The spread eagles on the Beemers crack me up.

AZCouture Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 7:49pm
post #95 of 107

But playing soccer with a good magazine is when he is in his best form.

costumeczar Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:12pm
post #96 of 107

the funniest thing on there is the "street parade" link on the left side. It looks like someone invited him to be a commentator at some street festival, and there he is, Making chatsy with a microphone and the wireless receiver pack in his thong. How would you like to be the technician who had to set that up on him? Ewwww.

Godot Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:20pm
post #97 of 107

AWhat I wanna know is - who's the poor sod who has to follow him around taking pictures?

Annabakescakes Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:38pm
post #98 of 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

the funniest thing on there is the "street parade" link on the left side. It looks like someone invited him to be a commentator at some street festival, and there he is, Making chatsy with a microphone and the wireless receiver pack in his thong. How would you like to be the technician who had to set that up on him? Ewwww.

Ewwwww for sure!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godot 

What I wanna know is - who's the poor sod who has to follow him around taking pictures?

I was wondering the same thing.  Specifically, I thought, "Who in the he11 is following him around taking these d@mn nasty photos, and is he EVER dressed, FFS???" 

Godot Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:40pm
post #99 of 107

AMy personal fave is when he's on the riding lawnmower wearing a thong ----- and tube socks and deck shoes.

scrumdiddlycakes Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 9:52pm
post #100 of 107

AI wonder if I could get the husband to do that, sounds shexy shexy!

BatterUpCake Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 10:17pm
post #101 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by MimiFix 

Is that shorthand for "me too"? Or is that = to a Facebook Like?

that was the answer to the question

costumeczar Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 10:31pm
post #102 of 107

A

Original message sent by Godot

My personal fave is when he's on the riding lawnmower wearing a thong ----- and tube socks and deck shoes.

I love that one! The socks and sandals combo is enough to give all the ladies the vapors.

Speaking of the ladies, i bet he has a special lady who follows him around with the camera to snap those special moments. I bet she also looks like a female version of him.

costumeczar Posted 4 Jan 2014 , 10:32pm
post #103 of 107

AOr, my daughter speculates, it's some old fat guy with the camera.

Annabakescakes Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 12:11am
post #104 of 107

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

Or, my daughter speculates, it's some old fat guy with the camera.

That is what I think. An old fat guy for sure.

Apti Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 12:32am
post #105 of 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzy3190 

This is a great blog post to read http://www.craftsy.com/blog/2013/09/pricing-cakes-like-a-pro/#sthash.InaRlKjr.dpbs

Congratulations, jazzy3190!  You not only successfully side-stepped the (admittedly HILARIOUS!) Emil/pizza sideshow, you came up with an excellent response to the original question, how to price cakes. 

To the rest of you..... I couldn't stand it and tried to google Emil and ended up with a page with n a k e d guys on it.  AAAAAAAAGH!    Before I could avert my eyes, there was the Beiber.  I'm too old for this..... I should know better......  (Still, I'd probably pay $4.50 a serving for an Emil-style delivery.)

costumeczar Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 1:53am
post #106 of 107

A

Original message sent by Apti

Congratulations, jazzy3190!  You not only successfully side-stepped the (admittedly HILARIOUS!) Emil/pizza sideshow, you came up with an excellent response to the original question, how to price cakes. 

To the rest of you..... I couldn't stand it and tried to google Emil and ended up with a page with n a k e d guys on it.  AAAAAAAAGH!    Before I could avert my eyes, there was the Beiber.  I'm too old for this..... I should know better......  (Still, I'd probably pay $4.50 a serving for an Emil-style delivery.)

Told you not to try it

SystemMod2 Posted 5 Jan 2014 , 2:05am
post #107 of 107

Looks like this thread has run its course. Please keep non-cake topic-related stuff to the lounge.

Thanks everyone.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%