What Is It Called?

Decorating By chocaholikk Updated 22 Oct 2013 , 12:21am by chocaholikk

chocaholikk Posted 21 Oct 2013 , 8:16pm
post #1 of 6

AHi everyone.. I have bewn looking at these LV cakes for some time...n I always find that the design is so precise. I have looked online but I don't know what I should be looking for?! Im in the UK has anyone purchased them from UK before?! I ordered lv choc transfer sheets by mistake :o/ Plz help thanks

5 replies
Dayti Posted 21 Oct 2013 , 8:37pm
post #3 of 6

It could be an edible image/edible icing sheet? You might find somewhere near you that can print it for you if you email them the design you want. Maybe someone in the UK offers the service online too - you email them, they send you hard copy in the post? You can usually get them printed in A4 and A3 sizes. 

chocaholikk Posted 21 Oct 2013 , 11:34pm
post #4 of 6

AThanks fpr your reply. Is it like a sugar sheet or like a printed fondant?! Or could it be both?!

DanaG21 Posted 21 Oct 2013 , 11:55pm
post #5 of 6

It looks like an icing sheet if you look closely because of the wrinkle near the top edge.  It is a trademark and/or copyrighted image(s) so it may be difficult to get someone to print it for you if you have to go to have it done. Otherwise you should be able to Google the image and print it yourself if you have an edible printer.    

chocaholikk Posted 22 Oct 2013 , 12:21am
post #6 of 6

AOh ok thanks. Is there suxh thing as printed fondant or am I jus bein silly?

Quote by @%username% on %date%