Cake Shooters

Baking By Paperfishies Updated 1 Oct 2013 , 11:41pm by SecretAgentCakeBaker

Paperfishies Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:21pm
post #1 of 7

AGah! I am having a hard time finding clear plastic cups for cake shooters. I don't want those push up pop cases...and I don't want a tiny shot glass style cup.

Anyone have any ideas? I want something like this but have no idea what size these are?! [IMG][/IMG]

6 replies
SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:35pm
post #2 of 7

ADo you need a lot of them or just a small amount? If not too many, Party City has them.

Those are called cordial glasses and I believe are 2oz. You can also search for mini tasting party supplies, and will probably find more.

jennicake Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:36pm
post #3 of 7

I saw something like those at Party City recently!  Not sure if that's a canadian store or not though

scwright Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:36pm
post #4 of 7

AThey are shot glasses, shot glasses come in different styles and sizes. Do a search for dessert shot glasses or cake shooter glasses and you should find something you like.

jennicake Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:36pm
post #5 of 7

lol SecretAgentCakeBaker, I see we posted that at the same time.  Great minds ;)

karess Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:39pm
post #6 of 7

Not sure where you're located but I've used some cups like that before. I'm in CA and got mine at a local restaurant store called "Chefs Toys." Might want to check your local restaurant supply stores? If not, look up chefs toys and I'm sure they could ship them out as well. They're super small but are great for events with dessert tables! 



SecretAgentCakeBaker Posted 1 Oct 2013 , 11:41pm
post #7 of 7

Quote by @%username% on %date%