sheeny Posted 18 Sep 2013 , 2:57pm
post #1 of

AHi everyone!

Cake Carnival is an awesome opprotunity to learn from some of the industry's best:

James Rosselle Mary Maher Karen Portaleo Joshua John Russell Marina Sousa Elisa Strauss

I have signed up for this class, but unfortunately my son is having surgery very close to this date and I will need to tend to him, not attend this class!

I have paid a third deposit, and I'm willing to sacrifice that if you take my spot. That means you get to attend this amazing class for only $900 instead of $1200.

Here's the link for more info:

http://icinginspirations.myshopify.com/collections/icing-inspirations-classes/products/cake-carnival-2014

Please please please contact me if you are interested! Thank you so much!

9 replies
CakeGeekUk Posted 18 Sep 2013 , 8:39pm
post #2 of

Hi Sheeny, that's such a shame you can't go, but your son is obviously your priority.  I'm not much help afraid in that I can't go myself (but would love to!) but I just thought I'd bump this up so more people would see it! Hope you get it sold and best wishes to your son.

kikiandkyle Posted 18 Sep 2013 , 8:46pm
post #3 of

AWow, what a great event, unfortunately Ontario, Canada is a bit far for me! The goodie bags sound pretty awesome too...

Best wishes for your son btw.

cakecrafts Posted 21 Sep 2013 , 8:59pm
post #4 of

Hi -

Do you still have your Cake Carnival Registration available?  I would love to buy it from you if so!

Please let me know as soon as you can.

Thanks!

sheeny Posted 23 Sep 2013 , 7:19pm
post #5 of

AThanks for the bumps! Yes it is still available cakecrafts, I've messaged you!

sheeny Posted 25 Sep 2013 , 11:52pm
post #6 of

ACakecrafts I haven't heard back from you... still interested?

cakecrafts Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 12:17am
post #7 of

ASheeny, I emailed you like you asked 2 days ago. I want to buy it from you!

BatterUpCake Posted 26 Sep 2013 , 12:27am
post #8 of

I think it is so awesome for you to offer this. It would be fantastic for it to work out for both of you.

d925marie Posted 13 Oct 2013 , 11:49pm
post #9 of

ADid you get someone to take this offer yet?

cakecrafts Posted 15 Oct 2013 , 10:32pm

AYes, I just finalized everything today. Sorry....

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%