Where Is My....?

Lounge By Norasmom Updated 14 Sep 2013 , 2:17am by Norasmom

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 1:34am
post #1 of 5

I have some isomalt and I had purchased a silicone diamond mould.  I was so excited to use it and I can't find it anywhere in my cake closet!  I am so frustrated, I hope it turns up soon.  Does anyone else lose supplies?  Tomorrow I will have to take the closet apart.  :cry:

4 replies
icer101 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icer101 Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 1:39am
post #2 of 5

All the time. I usually find it while looking for something else. Sit down, roll your eyes around(lol), think a bit and your mind will go to where it is at.. Really, this helps me to. Good Luck.

ApplegumPam Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ApplegumPam Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 1:50am
post #3 of 5

If you had of asked me this 2 weeks ago I would have said ..... Never!  

I have a cake friend who has the weirdest system of storing things and is always losing stuff - I'm always saying - you need a better system!

Well, karma came and bit me ...... I had the 2 FMM texture plates - cobble/stone..... my house and cake supplies are all very orderly, they WERE on my kitchen bench - I even remember talking with someone about them and what they did....... when I was looking for them ..... NOWHERE to be found !!

Had to order another set from UK - was sure they would turn up the day the new set arrived..... but nup - STILL hiding.... and I have NO idea where they could be !!

cazza1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cazza1 Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 1:53am
post #4 of 5

Maybe this is a good time to rearrange your cupboard, after you have pulled everything out to find it.

Norasmom Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Norasmom Posted 14 Sep 2013 , 2:17am
post #5 of 5

Yes, I am going to re-organize it for sure!

:-D

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%