First Expo

Decorating By CassidysCakesAn Updated 10 Sep 2013 , 2:18am by CassidysCakesAn

CassidysCakesAn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CassidysCakesAn Posted 9 Sep 2013 , 7:26pm
post #1 of 3

AI accidentally posted this in How Do I so I'm reposting here Hi, all. I have my first expo this weekend. It is just a small one for my base. I am going to have two three tier cake stands. The bottom tier will hold half of a dozen cupcakes. One with 1M swirl and the other with 2D swirl. The middle tier will have small sugar cookies and the top tier will have a 6" cake. I am having trouble deciding how to decorate it. I was thinking one could be a spiral petal ombre cake. Do you think that is elegant enough? For the other one I was thinking a girls birthday type cake in pink but I don't have any ideas. I am also going to have 3 trays of cakes for sampling. I was thinking of a lemon chiffon cake with a raspberry curd filling and IMBC, a chocolate cake with a caramel and pecan filling, but I don't have any idea for a frosting, and a white cake with American buttercream. I would love any aadvice you're willing to share. :) Also, do you think the lemon will be a good combo?

2 replies
Elcee Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Elcee Posted 10 Sep 2013 , 1:56am
post #2 of 3

What kind of expo? It's hard to give advice when we don't know what the goal is.

CassidysCakesAn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
CassidysCakesAn Posted 10 Sep 2013 , 2:18am
post #3 of 3

AIt's just a small home based business expo for the base I live on.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%