A Quiet Cake Baker, Finally Registers For Cake Central!

Decorating By Momof3babycakes Updated 8 Jun 2013 , 1:35am by Norasmom

Momof3babycakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 6:21pm
post #1 of 10

I wanted to introduce myself, I am a brand new registered Cake Central member (though I have been following the site for a very long time!)  I am a mother and a registered nurse, who has a love for baking cakes! I use this site all the time...as you wonderful supporters always have such great tips, and advice!  I am not certain why it has taken me so long to join, sometimes I guess at times I felt like I probably didn't have enough experience or wasn't good enough...sounds silly I guess, but I have never taken any classes at all for cake decorating...but I do have a strong love for it!  I only make cakes for family and close friends, but love the creative outlet it allows me.  I love creating special cakes, but also enjoy baking simple cakes with my children..using the recipes my great-grandmother shared with me.  Sincerely- Jaime (a new cake central member)

below is a picture of a cake I just completed for my best friend's little girl700

9 replies
Omas Cakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 6:48pm
post #2 of 10

AWelcome to CC! There are so many talented people here and most are willing to share their knowledge. BTW, your cake is really cute! Good job!

auntginn Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 7:09pm
post #3 of 10

Welcome Jaimie, we are happy to have you.  Your cake is gorgeous!  You have great talent.

Momof3babycakes Posted 7 Jun 2013 , 7:16pm
post #4 of 10

Thank you so much for your sweet words!

CreationsbyNicole Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 12:32am
post #5 of 10

AWelcome! Everyone is so helpful here, you'll enjoy it! Your cake is beautiful, very well done!

newbe86 Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 12:36am
post #6 of 10

Your cake is beautiful! I just joined a week ago and I've already learned so much.

jennicake Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 12:58am
post #7 of 10

Welcome!  And that is a beautiful cake :)

cazza1 Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 1:04am
post #8 of 10

Hello, I hope you get as much out of being a member here as I do.

remnant3333 Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 1:25am
post #9 of 10

Welcome Momof3babycakes, Your cake is beautiful!!! Looks like you are a natural at cake baking!!! Your cake looks awesome.

Norasmom Posted 8 Jun 2013 , 1:35am
post #10 of 10

Beautiful cake!!  Welcome to the site, I am sure you already know it's awesome!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%