Retired Cake Pans-Need Help Pricing Due To Fire

Decorating By Rcrewof10 Updated 15 Apr 2013 , 1:48pm by bigdad

Rcrewof10 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rcrewof10 Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 1:18pm
post #1 of 3

Good Morning,

I am hoping someone can direct me to a site that might have pricing on Wilton retired cake pans.  Due to a fire I have lost quite a few cake pans.  I am thankful that I did make a list at one time to help me remember what I had.  I need to turn in to the insurance a value on the pans if I wanted to purchase them again.  I am not having much luck finding a website with dollar amounts of what the pans might be worth or what it would cost me to replace them currently. 

If you have any advice I would appreciate it.  Also learn from us.... make a list of what you have and keep it somewhere safe.  I did lose quite a bit of decorating stuff, candles, figurines, etc that I have no idea how much was there and how to count it all.

Thanks

Michele

2 replies
kikiandkyle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kikiandkyle Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 1:22pm
post #2 of 3

AeBay or etsy are your best shots. You can search for ended auctions on eBay too, which might be more helpful for insurance purposes (sold price vs asking price).

bigdad Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
bigdad Posted 15 Apr 2013 , 1:48pm
post #3 of 3

Also look on Amazon they have some retired pans. Be sure to check craigslist you can find people selling their old pans to replace yours just put in wilton in search. there is a lady here that had over 100 pans for sale will check and see if she still does

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%