So I Am Looking To Take Somewhat Of A Unique Approach To My Business, And Unsure Of The Strategy...

Business By TheNerdyBaker Updated 24 Feb 2015 , 9:07am by TheNerdyBaker

johnson6ofus Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
johnson6ofus Posted 21 Feb 2015 , 10:04pm
post #61 of 64

Is this guy flipping me off? :D

Good thoughts out plans Nerdy...

Pastrybaglady Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Pastrybaglady Posted 22 Feb 2015 , 7:52am
post #62 of 64

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnson6ofus 

Is this guy flipping me off? :D

That's what I thought too!

costumeczar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
costumeczar Posted 22 Feb 2015 , 1:52pm
post #63 of 64

All other aspects of the business plan aside, why don't you do a tiered system where you can earn one type of discount and at that point choose to keep it, or choose to go on to "level up" to a more valuable discount reward? So it could be the $5 off as your first level, and they can choose to either cash out then or try to level up to the percentage off. When they get there they can either cash out or choose to level up to free product.

That way you're not keeping track of three different types of reward cards, and it keeps people wanting to come back to get to a higher level of rewards.

TheNerdyBaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
TheNerdyBaker Posted 24 Feb 2015 , 9:07am
post #64 of 64

Quote:

Originally Posted by costumeczar 

All other aspects of the business plan aside, why don't you do a tiered system where you can earn one type of discount and at that point choose to keep it, or choose to go on to "level up" to a more valuable discount reward? So it could be the $5 off as your first level, and they can choose to either cash out then or try to level up to the percentage off. When they get there they can either cash out or choose to level up to free product.

That way you're not keeping track of three different types of reward cards, and it keeps people wanting to come back to get to a higher level of rewards.

Sounds excellent.  Like I've said before, it's all in the amazingly early planning stages, and truth be told, I don't know if I will ever get a storefront of my own.  Just trying to bounce some ideas off people who have done all this before.  I keep a super detailed notebook on everything I think of and everything I learn and hear.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%