Can You Help Pick A Logo? Please Asap Tonight!

Decorating By Rainbow_Moon Updated 19 Sep 2005 , 1:58pm by aunt-judy

aunt-judy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aunt-judy Posted 16 Sep 2005 , 6:44pm
post #31 of 33

Rainbow_Moon: you mentioned that you prefer sculpted cakes to wedding cakes, and yet you put a tiered cake in your logo. what about something more abstract for your graphic? i've played with your theme and colour, and have come up with another design -- you could also remove the exterior line on the wording and star graphic (i just noticed that your graphics don't have lines). just an idea for you to play with, if you want to. icon_smile.gif

Rainbow_Moon Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Rainbow_Moon Posted 17 Sep 2005 , 7:34am
post #32 of 33

thanks for all the help and comments everyone! thanks for the two thumbs up! i brought them in to work today and everyone loved them so i felt good about them. based on the comments i tried to make the colors contrast more, the bigger star to draw attention, and make the text clearer.

i will def be working on my website and some brochures this weekend now that i have the logo in place. purple is my favorite color so that's of course why i chose it.

judy, thanks for the suggestion. the reason i chose a tiered cake is just because that is the 'symbol' that someone would recognize about cakes vs. any other kind of symbol. i'm just glad last night is over and i'm pretty happy with the final result.

judy, p.s. - i noted your e.e. cummings quote - love it! one of my favorites! i have a book of his poetry that a friend gave me in high school that i still flip through sometimes and always read that one first. 'and death i think is no parenthesis'

aunt-judy Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
aunt-judy Posted 19 Sep 2005 , 1:58pm
post #33 of 33

rainbow_moon: i'm very fond of e.e. cummings, particularly the poems with Spring in them, and of course, my all time favourite, "humanity i love you". every time i read his poems i understand them differently. icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%