Are You Running A Cake Shop?

Decorating By peetewills Updated 27 Jan 2013 , 6:44pm by FromScratchSF

peetewills Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peetewills Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 5:44pm
post #1 of 5

Hi,

I know this is non topic discussion that I have started here, But I wanted to get your kind attention so please bear with this thread, I know many of you are Cake Shop owners and many of you have an Online presence with your customers. This thread is for those who do not yet have a website for their Cake business. See, Having an online reach to your Customers can help you in many ways. It can increase your sales by many folds.. Ever wondered why famous Brands have websites? If it wasn't profitable why would they even maintain one?

I am a website designer and currently run a service wherein I design affordable websites for businesses like Cake Makers, Cars Shop owners etc. Since I am starting out with you all, I am going to put forward this humble offer where you can get a Website designed for just $20. If you are interested, You can order it from here now : http://www.theinstantservice.com

Thanks for your time and apologies for posting out of topic thread. :) Hope you have success with your business!

4 replies
emmascandycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
emmascandycakes Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 6:02pm
post #2 of 5

AWould this just be for the us ?

jason_kraft Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jason_kraft Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 6:09pm
post #3 of 5

AIf you want to advertise on CakeCentral you'll need to pay for an ad. I recommend deleting your post ASAP and looking at the advertising info below: http://cakecentral.com/advertise

peetewills Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
peetewills Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 6:22pm
post #4 of 5

Hi,

Apologies, Didn't find that page before.. You can delete the thread. I don't find an option myself. :)

@emmascandycakes It is for everyone. :)

FromScratchSF Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
FromScratchSF Posted 27 Jan 2013 , 6:44pm
post #5 of 5

We have moderators to deal with these types of posts - please FLAG so that we can take the appropriate actions.  Thank you.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%