Need Some Easy Recipes

Baking By smile22

smile22 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
smile22 Posted 11 Dec 2012 , 5:20pm
post #1 of 1

so i got this order for 6 dozen cookies she wants them in trays i think i can get 3 dozen on  a tray target had these cookie tray kits that came with cellophane wrap i could bunch up at the top.

so in her cookies she requested she wants mint chocolate snow flake ( i have made them before and they are so yummy you roll the cookie dough into powder sugar before you bake)

she wants white chocolate chunk i think that should be easy ill take my triple  chocolate chunk cookie recipe and instead of chocolate chips use white chocolate chips.

these are the cookies she wants but in the past i have used a boxed cookie mix or those cookie logs to save time but those were eaten in my house and not given away.

this is what i need for recipes

i need an easy snicker doodle recipe for 24 cookies i only need 12 cookies but i figure have some extra in case 

i need an easy recipe for sugar cookies the dropped round kind not the cut outs the sugar cookies are going to get dipped in white dark and milk chocolate and sprinkled with sprinkles, nuts and chopped peppermint thins 

and my last easy  cookie i need a recipe for is dropped round  gingerbread cookies not the cut outs.

i went through some of my moms books and recipes but could not find anything that i needed 

also i am planning on making them all in the same day? do you think that's a bit to much shes picking them up on the 22nd and i am making them on the 21st shes using them for xmas do you think if i made some on the 20th to save some time in the kitchen they would still hold up fresh until xmas?

0 replies

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%