DH2008 Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 2:56am
post #1 of

Hi there. I experimented w/ the family this weekend & baked a pumpkin pie inside of a pumpkin spice cake (yum) & everyone's asking what I'm calling it...? Would like any ideas, not specifically for these flavors but an overall ANY pie inside ANY cake flavors...What would you guys call it? Thanks thumbs_up.gif

10 replies
KoryAK Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 5:51pm
post #2 of

My 13yo son just calls then cakepies icon_smile.gif

louanne Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 6:29pm
post #3 of

on the tv show drop dead diva the chick makes a cake baked in a pie crust and calles it Pake, probablly don't wanna use that one though might have some kind of infrigment, I will have to ponder this one, get back with you if i come up with anything good

YesToCupcakes Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 6:35pm
post #4 of

Awesome!!! That sounds like a fun idea icon_biggrin.gif

Along the same lines as "Upside down cake" or "Chocolate covered raisins" ... what if they were called .... "Cake covered pies"

Moovaughan Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 7:15pm
post #5 of

Pike (Pie + Cake), PIC (Pie in Cake), Cakesturd (Cake w/custard) I don't know about this one cause it looks like cakes turd icon_wink.gif, Cuscake (custard + cake), Pie-in-a-blanket, Wrapped Cream, Creamed Cake, Stuffed Fluff.

saraek Posted 23 Oct 2012 , 8:11pm
post #6 of

Cakesturd... I'm immature enough to giggle at this one.

DH2008 Posted 24 Oct 2012 , 1:51am
post #7 of

Cakesturd...lol. icon_cry.gif I was thinking Pike too but wanted something catchy. Thanks for you guys input icon_wink.gif

smallpond Posted 26 Oct 2012 , 2:01pm
post #8 of

Cakeypies

Mrs_O Posted 11 Nov 2012 , 4:02am
post #9 of

APiecaken, you know like how a chicken baked inside of a duck baked inside of a turkey is a Turducken. Perfect! :)

BrandisBaked Posted 11 Nov 2012 , 2:30pm

APike is a kind if fish, isn't it? Personally I wouldn't want people associating my baked goods with fish. I would call it a pumpkin pake.

MMueller Posted 11 Nov 2012 , 5:36pm

My husband says it's sounds like "Pumpcaken."

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%