Beater Blade

Decorating By 4everfrostings Updated 17 Aug 2012 , 8:52am by scp1127

4everfrostings Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
4everfrostings Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 4:02am
post #1 of 4

I was informed by Kitchen Aid that the beater blade was not made by Kitchen Aid and they don't carry it. Where do you all get this? Do you believe it contributes to the motor burning out as the Kitchen Aid representative told me.

3 replies
Bluehue Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Bluehue Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 4:41am
post #2 of 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4everfrostings

I was informed by Kitchen Aid that the beater blade was not made by Kitchen Aid and they don't carry it.
Thats correct - i am under the belief that it was put out by Beater Blade - made to fit KA's. Where do you all get this? I bought mine in a Kitchen Shaop here in Australia... readily available Do you believe it contributes to the motor burning out as the Kitchen Aid representative told me... This hasn't happened to my KA - of course like anything you buy - the manufacture prefers that you use their applications with their appliances. Just like buying a Holden car and using a Ford part in it - Holden won't listen to your sob story when yor car decides to stop...
My reason for using it is because it does combine every scaric of dry mix in the bottom of the KA Bowl.
Never had a problem in the 2.5 years i have been using it.

Bluehue .

Gerle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Gerle Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 5:19am
post #3 of 4

I got my beater blade off the internet. Don't remember exactly who, but google it and you'll find them. Got one for my KA and one for my Cuisinart. I've used the one on the KA ever since they came out with the beater blade and I haven't had a problem with the motor burning out at all...on either of my machines actually. I love the beater blade and wouldn't bake without it now.

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 17 Aug 2012 , 8:52am
post #4 of 4

I get all of mine from Amazon. The one made by KA is terrible. It does not hit the bottom and lower sides even with adjustments.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%