Curly Ribbon Sprays

Decorating By kimmills34 Updated 3 Jul 2012 , 4:40pm by kimmills34

kimmills34 Posted 15 May 2012 , 12:05pm
post #1 of 3

I live in the UK and im unable to find any curly ribbon sprays that go on top of cakes, does anyone know where i can buy some??

2 replies
Bluehue Posted 15 May 2012 , 3:26pm
post #2 of 3

Kim - i am thinking that perhaps if you posted your question in this thread -
you might get alot more answers - as it is for all UK bakrs on this forum.

As you can see, its up to page 192 - so many Uk'ers pop in and chat...

Hope this helps you a little quicker...

Bluehue..... (Australia) icon_smile.gif

kimmills34 Posted 3 Jul 2012 , 4:40pm
post #3 of 3

Thank you, I will try that.. thumbs_up.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%