Can I Share Our Minute Of Fame?

Lounge By Wildgirl Updated 19 Apr 2012 , 1:20am by Wildgirl

Wildgirl Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Wildgirl Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 7:51pm
post #1 of 10

I don't know if I can post a link or not, so I'll just tell you about it. Last month my son & I were involved in an ad for llbean's 100th year anniversary - and the short video just got put up on their site!! I'm so excited, I had to share. Under 100 year, under their blog, it just Discover Something. We're the Wagners.

I apologize if this was not appropriate - I'm just bursting though.... we're just regular people so it was an incredible to be able to be involved in something like this! icon_biggrin.gif

9 replies
shanter Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
shanter Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 8:07pm
post #2 of 10

Could you provide a link?

Wildgirl Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 8:15pm
post #3 of 10

I hope I can do this (mod's please forgive me if it's not ok!)

http://www.llbean.com/llb/shop/511483
You might have to click on the picture that says "the Wagners"

It was such an amazing experience. I can't believe we got to do it.

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 17 Apr 2012 , 8:25pm
post #4 of 10

Wow - - that's amazing. Your little guy is just adorable! Are congratulations in order? If so . . .

CONGRATULATIONS!!

thumbs_up.gif

ReneeFLL Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
ReneeFLL Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 12:02am
post #5 of 10

Congrats and cute son.

cakelady2266 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
cakelady2266 Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 3:53am
post #6 of 10

Congratulations!!!!!!

Wildgirl Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 4:44am
post #7 of 10

Thanks everybody! And he is a cutie! icon_biggrin.gif

scp1127 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
scp1127 Posted 18 Apr 2012 , 10:24am
post #8 of 10

Really cute. Congratulations.

QTCakes1 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
QTCakes1 Posted 19 Apr 2012 , 1:14am
post #9 of 10

Wow, that is so cool! I always wondered if they are really using regular people or just hiring people. You guys look great! I would have that you were hired models.

Wildgirl Posted 19 Apr 2012 , 1:20am
post #10 of 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by QTCakes1

Wow, that is so cool! I always wondered if they are really using regular people or just hiring people. You guys look great! I would have that you were hired models.

So funny you would say that - I've been cringing when I see myself on their - why didn't I comb my hair, wear more make-up, lose more weight, etc. I don't look like my brain remembers me looking (like 20 yrs ago!). I think they normally do use models though - we were repeatedly told how nice it was to work with a real family. I think they made an effort to use regular people for this campaign.

You know - you never know what can come out of a bad situation. This all started with a miscarriage - which led to the original trip 8 years ago- which led to getting a naturalist to help us find salamanders - which led to a wet yucky day that llbean's clothes kept me dry during - which led to me writing my experience to them - which led to this (oh, and getting pg with my son after the trip, of course!) So you never never know where things will lead.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%