Daisy Mold

Sugar Work By sirenablue16 Updated 9 Apr 2012 , 8:43pm by pinkroses720

sirenablue16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sirenablue16 Posted 10 Mar 2012 , 6:13pm
post #1 of 9

Hi,

I'm looking for a Daisy Mold to make candies like the one on the picture Any idea where can I find them?
LL
LL

8 replies
auntginn Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
auntginn Posted 10 Mar 2012 , 6:47pm
post #2 of 9

There are a number of sites online that have that mold. Wilton use to (not sure if they still do) have a cookie mold but of course it is much bigger.

Good Luck, HTH

sirenablue16 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sirenablue16 Posted 10 Mar 2012 , 7:24pm
post #3 of 9

Auntginn,

I spent all this morning looking online but I didn't find this same shape of daisy. The flower is not that small, it is big enough to almost cover a cupcake.
Please any help..

fearlessbaker Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
fearlessbaker Posted 10 Mar 2012 , 7:42pm
post #4 of 9

I saw something exactly like this at a cake dec shop. They were cookie molds though similar to cupcake sheets. At this point, I can't remember if they were silicone or not. Now, That I saw your pictures I am going to go back and look and get one. I will let you know next week unless you find out sooner. I remember thinking that they would be great for cookies because they were not as deep as cupcakes. HTH

auntginn Posted 20 Mar 2012 , 4:59pm
post #5 of 9

Wilton has/had a cookie mold in that shape. It is rather large tho, maybe even larger than a cupcake. The aluminum pan also has slots to add lollipop sticks.

merry Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
merry Posted 21 Mar 2012 , 12:14am
post #6 of 9

You might like to try http://www.countrykitchensugart.com/catalog they have candy molds in their online catalog. I just checked it out and they carry a Daisy sucker # 90-13125. HTH

auntginn Posted 21 Mar 2012 , 8:43pm
post #7 of 9

To follow up, I was at a Michael's store yesterday and popped into the Wilton Asile. Apparently Wilton has a silicon mold in this shape, It was a little on the deep side which means you just don't fill it up as much. I measure it against the cupcake liners and its about that size.

You can go to the Wilton website to see it. HTH

jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 21 Mar 2012 , 9:07pm
post #8 of 9

I have this - - it's a Make N Mold lollipop mold for candy. I got mine at Hobby Lobby.

pinkroses720 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
pinkroses720 Posted 9 Apr 2012 , 8:43pm
post #9 of 9

I bought mine in Walmarts while looking around.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%