How Is This Vertical Border Technique Done?

Decorating By SweetsEnPointe Updated 28 Jan 2012 , 5:45pm by SweetsEnPointe

SweetsEnPointe Posted 28 Jan 2012 , 3:28am
post #1 of 3

I love the look of this technique! How is it created? Modeling chocolate? Fondant? Gumpaste?

2 replies
SweetsEnPointe Posted 28 Jan 2012 , 5:45pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks, icer! I really appreciate it! I didn't know the name of the technique, so I was having the hardest time finding any tutorials, etc. Thanks again!

Quote by @%username% on %date%