Uk Cake Pop Roller

Decorating By nanefy Updated 26 Jan 2012 , 2:51pm by BlakesCakes

nanefy Posted 25 Jan 2012 , 10:49am
post #1 of 4

Hey Guys,

So I live in the UK and purchased a cake pop roller. The machine is fantastic, however I just don't make enough cake pops to justify having it, plus I want to focus more on making cakes. Is there anyone here in the UK who is interested in buying this?
All in, including delivery and custom fees it cost me roughly £260, so I'd be looking for minimum £200 (plus whatever the postage would cost) - But I'd throw in hundereds of plastic good quality pop sticks, with bags and tons of ribbon.

If anyone is interested, let me know.


3 replies
elaine0034 Posted 25 Jan 2012 , 12:58pm
post #2 of 4

how does it work? Do you have a link to where you got it from?

nanefy Posted 25 Jan 2012 , 4:59pm
post #3 of 4

Hey, yes it's called a cake pop roller and here is the website, complete with videos etc

BlakesCakes Posted 26 Jan 2012 , 2:51pm
post #4 of 4

Solicitations to sell are NOT PERMITTED on Cake Central. It's grounds for being banned from the site.
Please edit your posts, if it's still an option. to delete the solicitation and then contact a moderator--JanH is very helpful--to have the thread deleted.


Quote by @%username% on %date%