Where Can I Buy Edible Ink And Paper?

Decorating By CreativeGirl220 Updated 13 Jan 2012 , 11:55am by icingimages

CreativeGirl220 Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 3:03am
post #1 of 5

I know I can get it online but I would like to have a edible image for this weekend. The picture would be copyrighted but I have no intentions of selling the cake. Is there a store maybe that I could get it from?

4 replies
icingimages Posted 12 Jan 2012 , 2:40pm
post #2 of 5

Unfortunately, if we print it for you and sell it to you, then we are breaking the copyright. There are several companies on ebay that print and dont seem to be worried about the copyright laws.

KoryAK Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 2:42am
post #3 of 5

You can try your local Safeway or the like. It seems to vary store to store as to whether they care about copyright, and the print should cost you somewhere in the realm of $10.

Honeybees Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 3:02am
post #4 of 5

Debbie I Have a question for you.
Does your company ship APO? I live on Okinawa Japan (military Base). Most company's wont ship here so I usually end up tracing what I need then hand drawing onto my cake with food coloring. It would be such a time saver to be able to just print what I need.

icingimages Posted 13 Jan 2012 , 11:55am
post #5 of 5

We ship supplies to apos, just not individual images. Ihope this helps.

Quote by @%username% on %date%