Need Tiny Flower Cutters

Decorating By dawnybird Updated 10 Jan 2012 , 5:55pm by Dayti

dawnybird Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 12:55am
post #1 of 5

I'm making a cake of my brother working in his flower beds, so I need lots of tiny flowers that would be in scale to a 5 or 6 inch man. I want to make flats or flowers waiting to be planted out, so I need 1/4 inch or less in size. I've seen them on cakes on this site, but don't know where to buy them. Can anyone help?
Thank you.

4 replies
Marianna46 Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 2:11am
post #2 of 5

I'm not sure, either, but try googling "tappits" and see what you come up with. With flowers that tiny, you really need the cutter to have a plunger to get them out of that miniscule space. I have some this size, but I bought them from a friend who picked them up at a cake show.

ibmoser Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 5:06pm
post #3 of 5
Marianna46 Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 5:55pm
post #4 of 5

Yes! Those are exactly the ones I have!

Dayti Posted 10 Jan 2012 , 5:55pm
post #5 of 5

Also this one by Clickstix, it's great, it cuts and then you eject a whole bunch of them at once:
Smallest is 1/4".

Quote by @%username% on %date%