People Just Drive Me Crazy Sometimes!

Business By erin2345 Updated 29 Dec 2011 , 9:15pm by AZCouture

erin2345 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
erin2345 Posted 29 Dec 2011 , 8:41pm
post #1 of 3

I have sent 11 emails back and forth with this customer regarding a new years cake. ELEVEN. Today I get an email : "I have not heard back from you and I am getting a bit worried!" Heard back from me? I have sent you a zillion emails, yes, I am making your damn cake! Yes, I am delivering it at noon like we had previously discussed. Do I really need to email you every day to be like, "don't worry - we are still on!!"

Urgh. I wish you could add on a charge at the end - $10 per email regarding your cake! lol

Can you tell i need a break - this is my last cake till the end of Feb icon_smile.gif

2 replies
jgifford Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jgifford Posted 29 Dec 2011 , 9:05pm
post #2 of 3

I've believed for years we need to get a "Stupid Tax" implemented. It would probably be enough to wipe out the National Debt if the government got in on it. (Although, I'm afraid the government would be the source of the majority of it.) icon_smile.gif

AZCouture Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AZCouture Posted 29 Dec 2011 , 9:15pm
post #3 of 3

They may have had a bad experience with a decorator before who they did need to keep tabs on. I get a frantic email or call at least twice a month from someone who can't track down their "cake lady" or who disappeared on them all together. Hang tough with them, they may turn out to be a valuable client someday and come back to you often. And the hand holding will stop.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%