Where Is The Best Place To Buy Pans (Sets) Online Only?

Business By Hillebrandts Updated 28 Dec 2011 , 8:17pm by Debbye27

Hillebrandts Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Hillebrandts Posted 25 Dec 2011 , 4:38pm
post #1 of 2

Where is the best place to buy pans (sets) ONLINE only?

Preferably any with free shipping to the US. or cheap shipping to Europe. I am currently living in Sweden and the bake pans I need sell for over $150 a set. So i was looking at having them shipped to a relative in the US, and then shipped over to save money by combining and buying ALL the sets.. Anyone know of a good site online or any deals? I am looking for the performance sets - ex round, square, tear drop etc.

Thanks in advance!

1 reply
Debbye27 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Debbye27 Posted 28 Dec 2011 , 8:17pm
post #2 of 2

If you are not in a hurry- I use Joanne's Fabric and Craft- they are all over US. If you sign up to recieve emails- then they mail you coupons all the time for 40-50% off an item, I use these to buy pan sets. I will get $50 pan sets for either 25-30 dollars! Sometimes I even get to use a 15% off your total with those coupons! I just went and spent 315, but used my coupons and saved $192! They mail out new catalogs with coupons every 2 weeks or so. If your relative can either go to Joanns for you, or save them if you buy online- you can save a lot of money- they have all the wilton pan sets- I buy the sets in doubles- so it's easier to make layered cakes!

Hope this helps icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%