White Chocolate Curls Cake? How Do I?

Decorating By VS8894 Updated 5 Nov 2011 , 2:47pm by VS8894

VS8894 Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 1:09am
post #1 of 4

I was asked to make a huge White chocolate curls wedding cake? I am not good at doing searches on here, can anyone direct me on directions, how to charge, what kind of chocolate and how much chocolate is needed? Thank you very much!

3 replies
bobwonderbuns Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 1:34am
post #2 of 4

Okay this is going to sound odd, but stay with me here... This video here http://www.jenniferdontz.com/viewproduct.php?itemid=dvd030 is actually a Cricut Cake designs video. HOWEVER among some of the little gems they added to the video is how to do a cake with chocolate curls the easy way!! In my opinion it's worth the price of the DVD. I don't own a cricut, nor do I have any plans to. But I LOVE this video for the extras they put in and would recommend it on that alone. Hope that helps! icon_biggrin.gif

MadMillie Posted 31 Oct 2011 , 1:45am
post #3 of 4

Is it curls like Norman and Zane do? They sell a gadget to do it, but I think you can use a cirlcle cutter to make them. You can see them make them on one of the old challenge shows or you may be able to find a you tube video. I'll try to look tomorrow. Too tired now, sorry.

VS8894 Posted 5 Nov 2011 , 2:47pm
post #4 of 4

Thanks for the replies icon_biggrin.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%