Drizzle On Cookies

Baking By lynn780 Updated 27 Oct 2011 , 12:58pm by lynn780

lynn780 Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 1:16am
post #1 of 3

With all the talk about the chocolate covered oreos and looking at pictures of them, I was wondering how you get the different colored drizzle on them. I saw blue, red, green, etc. Do you use the candy melts & put into a squeeze bottle or such to drizzle or can you use the candy writers. I figure with the white drizzle or chocolate drizzle you can use melted chocolate. Thanks.

2 replies
GeminiRJ Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 12:32pm
post #2 of 3

I use the CandyMelts, and I think they'll be cheaper than the writers. I just melt them in a bowl and then use a spoon to drizzle. Work quickly over the entire pan of Oreos and you'll finish them in no time! Putting the CandyMelts in a bag will give you a more uniform look, but it's something of a pain as I was always getting clogs.

lynn780 Posted 27 Oct 2011 , 12:58pm
post #3 of 3

Thanks for the tip. I figured it was probably the melts. Going to give it a try.

Quote by @%username% on %date%