Icingimages.com Is Amazing !!!!

Decorating By Mikel79 Updated 17 Sep 2011 , 3:12am by KoryAK

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 10:04pm
post #1 of 6

Hi Cakers!

Not by any means did anyone ask me to post this.

If anyone is on the fence about buying products from icingimages.com, what are you waiting for??? =)

I have the edible inks and frosting sheets from icingimages. Top of the line quality!! My Canon IP4700 ran out of ink last week!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! However, I bought the refills for my model a couple months ago. I was worried that I was going to have issues with refilling them.

Well, guess what? I didn't!!! Knock on wood!! =) The quality from this company is unmatched. I have bought prodcuts from K o p y Kake before. What a joke! Does not even compare. Their Technical Service person even told me to place a regular ink cart. in my edbile printer to clean the clog!!! Not kiddding folks.

I have spoke with Debbie before as well. Super nice and so helpful!!

Here is a picture of a cake that I did with the refill job:
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2154470

Thanks icingimages!
Michael

5 replies
icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 1:30pm
post #2 of 6

Wow Mikel!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I love seeing cakes that our customers create! The colors are awesome!

Thanks

icingimages Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
icingimages Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 1:32pm
post #3 of 6

Wow Mikel!
Thank you so much for the kind words! I love seeing cakes that our customers create! The colors are awesome!

Thanks

tiggy2 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tiggy2 Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 2:11pm
post #4 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikel79

Hi Cakers!

Not by any means did anyone ask me to post this.

If anyone is on the fence about buying products from icingimages.com, what are you waiting for??? =)

I have the edible inks and frosting sheets from icingimages. Top of the line quality!! My Canon IP4700 ran out of ink last week!!! Aaaahhhhhh!!!!! However, I bought the refills for my model a couple months ago. I was worried that I was going to have issues with refilling them.

Well, guess what? I didn't!!! Knock on wood!! =) The quality from this company is unmatched. I have bought prodcuts from K o p y Kake before. What a joke! Does not even compare. Their Technical Service person even told me to place a regular ink cart. in my edbile printer to clean the clog!!! Not kiddding folks.

I have spoke with Debbie before as well. Super nice and so helpful!!

Here is a picture of a cake that I did with the refill job:
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2154470

Thanks icingimages!
Michael

thumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gifthumbs_up.gif

Mikel79 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Mikel79 Posted 16 Sep 2011 , 10:16pm
post #5 of 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by icingimages

Wow Mikel!

Thanks

UR Welcome!

thumbs_up.gif

KoryAK Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
KoryAK Posted 17 Sep 2011 , 3:12am
post #6 of 6

Ditto to Mikel! Nothing but great things to say about the company and their products!

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%