Giant Cupcake Tins

Baking By ScaryMissMary Updated 14 Sep 2011 , 2:26pm by ScaryMissMary

ScaryMissMary Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 1:54pm
post #1 of 3

What is the best type to get? Silicone/metal? Wilton/Eddington?
I need a giant cupcake tin for an upcoming order, but I'm confused as to which would be best. Or does it not really matter?


2 replies
Mammadukes Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 2:15pm
post #2 of 3

I have several different ones I have 2 wiltons and 2 others which I can't see a name on, 2 are old the others are new and I really don't see a difference in any I use the lg cupcake liners most of the time or spray with bakers spray and they usually pop right out sorry I guess that wasn't much help was it : ( I'm sure others on this sight will have better advice for you about them but I HTH a little

ScaryMissMary Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 2:26pm
post #3 of 3

It does, it means I can just go for the one I like the look of best! Thank you icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%