What Are These In This Cake?

Decorating By K1976 Updated 14 Sep 2011 , 2:33pm by TexasSugar

K1976 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 5:13am
post #1 of 4

Can someone please tell me what those long curly looking things next to roses are on some cakes? TIA!
Sorry can't seem to upload.

3 replies
doramoreno62 Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 5:37am
post #2 of 4

Mmm...I need a picture. I can't tell just from the description.

weirkd Posted 14 Sep 2011 , 5:42am
post #3 of 4

Are you talking about the greenery that has sort of a curly cue on the end in flower arrangements?

Quote by @%username% on %date%