Justin Bieber Cake!!

Decorating By sockerstar Updated 10 Sep 2011 , 4:42pm by VaBelle

sockerstar Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sockerstar Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 3:42pm
post #1 of 5

so i got a request from a friend to do a justin bieber cake, but the problem is all the cakes i have looked at have an edible image on them and i don't have an edible image printer, is their stuff i could do to get around a picture of him? thanks, anything will help!!! icon_biggrin.gif

4 replies
Daltonsmomma Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Daltonsmomma Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 4:21pm
post #2 of 5

I have a JB cake that I am making next week....all I ever saw was edible images of him too but I just bought one off ebay.....for a full 8x10 sheet i paid around 10 but I had them make 2 5x7 images so I could have a extra for the next time I need to make one

jem2131 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jem2131 Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 4:24pm
post #3 of 5

i had a justin bieber to do and the customer did not want to pay for an edible image so i just printed a picture of him on my computer and attached it to a piece of cardboard .. i then covered the cardboard with fondant so it looked like a picture frame..
here is the link to my justin bieber cake..

http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2055592

hope i was able to help icon_smile.gif

tracycakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tracycakes Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 4:26pm
post #4 of 5

I don't know what kind of grocery stores you have around but if we have to do an edible image, I use a local Krogers. It takes just a few minutes and around $5 -6 and I charge the customer $10.00 However, I've turned down the beiber cakes. Just doing a sheetcake with an edible image is not something I'm in to and I send them to the grocery store.

VaBelle Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
VaBelle Posted 10 Sep 2011 , 4:42pm
post #5 of 5

I bought some cupcake images off ebay and put them on my niece's cake. It was definitely not my favorite cake, but it was what she wanted.

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%