Please Help Me Find A Picture Of This Cake.

Decorating By Little1 Updated 7 Sep 2011 , 1:04pm by kristanashley

mariacakestoo Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
mariacakestoo Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 9:55pm
post #61 of 70

Upload a similar (if you've found one yet, not reading every single post) cake photo to Google image search, and see if it finds similar photos. Here's a link: http://images.google.com/

MyDiwa Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
MyDiwa Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 11:42pm
post #62 of 70

Can I just say how comforted I am that I'm not the only one driven to madness by this!!!

instant-gratificaketion Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
instant-gratificaketion Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 12:00am
post #63 of 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyDiwa

Can I just say how comforted I am that I'm not the only one driven to madness by this!!!

thumbs_up.gif

JanH Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
JanH Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 5:23am
post #64 of 70
AnnieCahill Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
AnnieCahill Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 11:02am
post #65 of 70
Quote:
Quote:

If none of the words we are using in our searches were used in the image poster's title, description, or tag/key words, it won't ever come up that way. If the image poster titled the cake "baby shower cake" (it happens...A LOT!), the only way we're going to find it is if we go page by page by page...

The words in the comment section won't come up when doing a search...or will they? I didn't think they did.

To answer the poster's reply on the other forum, yes you will be able to search comments that way if you do the Advanced Google search. What it's doing is searching the entire gallery for the terms you entered, not just the decorator's description. The engine cannot distinguish between who posted what, so it searches the entire gallery.

Give it a try and you will see.

Annie

sncakes Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
sncakes Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 11:35am
post #66 of 70

Try this one. HTTP://cakecentral.com/gallery/2107333. It was in the anniversary section. White 3-4 George wth white letters. It had a few flowers of different colors. Also btwn layers there were pictures. Very clean and so pretty. It was posted in June by jhill3691

sncakes Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 11:36am
post #67 of 70

Try this one. HTTP://cakecentral.com/gallery/2107333. It was in the anniversary section. White 3-4 George wth white letters. It had a few flowers of different colors. Also btwn layers there were pictures. Very clean and so pretty. It was posted in June by jhill3691

sncakes Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 11:36am
post #68 of 70

lovinlife11 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
lovinlife11 Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 11:59am
post #69 of 70

Little1...as I was tryinging to figure this out I thought about the popular game (words with friends) . I searched it in the search bar and saw several cakes that I have not seen posted here yet. Check it out and see of you have any luck.

kristanashley Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
kristanashley Posted 7 Sep 2011 , 1:04pm
post #70 of 70

I found a couple that might fit your description... Good luck. icon_smile.gifhttp://cakecentral.com/gallery/2107789http://cakecentral.com/gallery/1180091

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%