Thank You All For Your Help, A Picture Of My Table

Decorating By Kaybaby Updated 6 Sep 2011 , 1:30am by Kaybaby

Kaybaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaybaby Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 1:29am
post #31 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules5000

Vonda, I saw someone had made a comment about your daughter being proud! Was this for a birthday or a graduation party reception? YOu did an excellent job and if you were a novice when you started you certainly did an outstanding job. It looks very professionally done.

My daughter is in orchestra and every year they have a banquet. They have it in a private area and a parent is allowed to take in dessert. Up until last year (her daughter graduated) a mom brought in a sheet cake. She is a super nice lady and I would have never of thought of stepping on her toes.

When I realized they needed a dessert, I volunteered. I had no idea what I was going to do, but it all came together in the end.

Vonda

Kaybaby Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Kaybaby Posted 6 Sep 2011 , 1:30am
post #32 of 32
Quote:
Originally Posted by jules5000

Vonda, I saw someone had made a comment about your daughter being proud! Was this for a birthday or a graduation party reception? YOu did an excellent job and if you were a novice when you started you certainly did an outstanding job. It looks very professionally done.

My daughter is in orchestra and every year they have a banquet. They have it in a private area and a parent is allowed to take in dessert. Up until last year (her daughter graduated) a mom brought in a sheet cake. She is a super nice lady and I would have never of thought of stepping on her toes.

When I realized they needed a dessert, I volunteered. I had no idea what I was going to do, but it all came together in the end.

Vonda

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%