Sheet Cake Boxes And Cupcakes

Decorating By Lorabell Updated 19 Aug 2011 , 11:37am by tigachu

Lorabell Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
Lorabell Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 2:07am
post #1 of 6

Hey all,

Does anyone have a chart on sheetcake boxes and cupcakes? I would like to know the different sizes of sheet cakes boxes and how many cupcakes it will hold. Thanks!

Lori

5 replies
jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 2:28am
post #2 of 6

I believe that the 13"x 19" will hold 2 dozen. there are several companies out there that sell boxes with inserts to safely transport your cupcakes and I don't think that they are all that expensive. I have some of them saved on my favorites, but I would have to go look for them and hope it didn't mess this up. I think it would. I will see if I can find it and get back with you. as far as the other sizes of boxes available that again depends on who's boxes. Wilton, at first glance would seem they have quite a few, but they don't have very many compared to the box companies that sell cake boxes.

jules5000 Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
jules5000 Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 2:41am
post #3 of 6

I looked up my favorites and found these three. I have not ordered from them myself, but while on the forum found them and know that there are more. wesellcoffee.com, uline.com, and brpboxshop.com. Good luck.

SweetSouthernBakery Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SweetSouthernBakery Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 3:06am
post #4 of 6

I ordered a few boxes from wesellcoffee.com and the samples from brpboxshop.com and even though they were more expensive I ended up ordering the ones from brpboxshop.com because of the superior quality. I went round and round trying to decide which to get but finally decided to get the better quality ones. HTH

tjmonteleone Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tjmonteleone Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 11:12am
post #5 of 6

I get mine from bakeabox.com com. With the inserts, a quarter sheet 14x10 box holds a dozen, half sheet 19x14 box holds 2 dozen. Never gone bigger than that. Their inserts are awesome too.

tigachu Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
tigachu Posted 19 Aug 2011 , 11:37am
post #6 of 6

Maybe check cuptainers . Com

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%