Cricut Machine Cartridges...i Need A Pentagon

Decorating By stacerz4life Updated 17 Aug 2011 , 9:47pm by stacerz4life

stacerz4life Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
stacerz4life Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:06pm
post #1 of 10

HI! Is there a cricut cartridge that makes a pentagon? I'm making 2 dozen cakepops to look like soccerballs and I am looking for a quick way to not have to cut about 150 pentagons by hand. Does anyone know if there is one for the cricut machine...or another way that is not as tedious as cutting each one by hand? I'm driving myself a little crazy thinking about this! Thanks! icon_smile.gif

9 replies
SHiggins Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
SHiggins Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:09pm
post #2 of 10

I am not sure I can look when I get home from work. but there was a cricut soccer cart once in a blue moon... it might have been discontinued.

SHiggins Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:12pm
post #3 of 10

do you have sports mania cart? there is a good soccer ball on there that you can easily just use the pentagon in the middle
http://www.cricutsearch.com/copper/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pid=1660#top_display_media

SHiggins Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:13pm
post #4 of 10

ohh totally spaced... it has a pentagon as a layer as well...

stacerz4life Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:23pm
post #5 of 10

Awesome! The sports mania does have a pentagon...now I gotta find the cart! icon_smile.gif

stacerz4life Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 7:38pm
post #6 of 10

Another question...is there anywhere that you can rent or borrow the carts? I really don't want to pay for the sports one unless i know i'll definitely use it more than one time.

leafO Cake Central Cake Decorator Profile
leafO Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 8:17pm
post #7 of 10

There's lots of sites to get them online pretty inexpensively if you have the time. Also try you library, the library in Idaho near where my MIL lives has a stock of them for borrowing, I wish my library would!

stacerz4life Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 8:29pm
post #8 of 10

Thanks, I'm searching online right now. I had no idea about the library! Thats awesome, I hope my library carries them!

SHiggins Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 9:42pm
post #9 of 10

there are i am just not sure... I would search ebay for a cheap one of search the cricut message board about borrowing

stacerz4life Posted 17 Aug 2011 , 9:47pm
post #10 of 10

I tried getting on the cricut boards and the site is extremly slow...is it ususally like that? maybe it was just having trouble when I tried to get on. Thanks to everyone! icon_smile.gif

Quote by @%username% on %date%

%body%